INTRODUCING Super Hair Removal (SHR) Voted Best Hair Removal Treatment by Daily Vanity Spa and Beauty Awards 2021.
***SHR Available in Elina Organics Florida Spa Location Only
*** Regular IPL Laser Hair Removal available at Kalamazoo and Florida locations.
Featured SHR/Laser Hair Removal
View our complete list of services on our scheduling menu
1 Laser Hair Removal Session – SMALL AREA
1 Laser Hair Removal Session – MEDIUM/LARGE AREA
6 Laser Hair Removal Sessions – SMALL AREA
6 Laser Hair Removal Sessions – MEDIUM/LARGE AREA
1, 3, 6, & 12 Unlimited Laser Hair Removal Monthly Plans Available
Hair Removal Areas and treatments. One area per session. Each area can only be treated every 28 days. During laser hair removal, a laser emits a light that is absorbed by the pigment (melanin) in the hair. The light energy is converted to heat, which damages the tube-shaped sacs within the skin (hair follicles) that produce hairs.
WHAT IS SUPER HAIR REMOVAL?
SHR's Advanced Fluorescence Technology (AFT) In-Motion laser hair removal technology is a breakthrough in customer comfort and effectiveness of treatments. SHR or Super Hair Removal technology heats the skin gently through the melanin and the stem cells with low energy but high frequency. SHR uses only 50% of the energy for permanent hair removal. The remaining 50% is absorbed into the stem cells responsible for hair production.
HOW IS SHR DIFFERENT FROM IPL/REGULAR HAIR REMOVAL?
SHR technology is newer and more effective than IPL hair removal. SHR causes minimal pain due to the cool touch laser hair removal methodology as compared to IPL. SHR can cover all parts of the body such as hair removal for face, arms, legs, underarms, etc. SHR causes less discomfort as compared to IPL hair removal. SHR is also suitable for all hair types and skin tones as compared to IPL, making it an effective means for permanent hair reduction.
SHR is better than IPL in the following ways:
- SHR is developed and patented by Alma Lasers, a world-leading providers of aesthetic lasers for surgical, medical aesthetics and beauty markets.
- SHR is a newer and more effective permanent hair reduction than IPL or OLED hair removal.
- SHR combines 755nm, 808nm and 1064nm laser wavelengths to target all skin types. In addition, simultaneous contact cooling prevents burns and allows for a more comfortable treatment.
- SHR has a better coverage of the body hairs on skin than IPL or OLED, and prevents ingrown hairs.
- SHR causes no or minimal pain due to the low fluence energy and cool touch methodology as compared to IPL or OLED.
- SHR can cover all parts of the body such as hair removal for face, arms, legs, underarms, etc. without any issues.
- SHR causes less discomfort and skin irritation as compared to IPL or OLED hair removal.
- SHR is suitable for all hair types and skin tones (especially Singaporeans or Asian skin and hair types) as compared to IPL or OLED.
HOW IS THE SHR PERMANENT HAIR REMOVAL TREATMENT CONDUCTED?
- Consultant will run through with you the SHR Hair Removal procedure and steps.
- You will review the safety instructions and sign the indemnity form.
- Consultant will usher you to the treatment room.
- You will lie on the treatment bed and be given a pair of safety goggles to protect you from the SHR energy flashes.
- You are recommended to shave before treatments. Notwithstanding, our hair removal experts can assist with shaving service at $10 per body part. You can choose either SHR or IPL hair removal options.
- Consultant will use the SHR probe to make gliding motions to the treated areas. The SHR In-motion laser hair removal technology covers more areas and all body parts such as hair removal for face, arms, legs, underarms, etc.
- SHR is also able to target the stem cells and hairs responsible for hair growth.
- SHR is effective at 640nm to 1200nm range to target different types of hairs regardless of hair color, skin color and even sensitive skin.
- SHR fires around 10 shots per second and can target the layer of skin completely in a few minutes.
- The entire treatment can be as fast as 10 minutes for a small body part (e.g. underarms) to more than an hour for a full body SHR treatment.
- The treatment is complete! You are advised to apply sunscreen if exposed to the sun’s UV rays.
DO YOU HAVE UNLIMITED OR ALL-INCLUSIVE PLANS?
- We are glad you asked!
- We offer packages and unlimited monthly plan options, which provide unlimited SHR shots for unlimited body parts.
- Please note that there is a minimum of a 28-day gap between treatments.
- Please note that our 1-Month Unlimited plan allows you only one treatment per body part.
WHAT ARE THE PARTS YOU CAN TREAT WITH SHR HAIR REMOVAL ?
- We are glad you asked!
- Elina Organics has various IPL/SHR hair removal plans for you to choose, based on your requirements
- Elina Organics is well-known for our Unlimited Plans, which provide unlimited SHR shots for unlimited body parts. However, we also have per-session plans for those who only require hair removal for a specific area or areas.
- You can choose from the following:
- SMALL AREA: Chin, Upper Lip, Neckline, Underarms, Around Nipple, Around Navel, Waist, Hands & Fingers, Kneecaps, Feet & Toes
- MEDIUM/LARGE AREA: Chest, Stomach, Upper Back, Lower Back, Hips, Upper Arms, Lower Arms, Upper Legs, Lower Legs, & Full Bikini
IS SHR HAIR REMOVAL IDEAL FOR BOTH MEN AND WOMEN?
- Yes, our hair removal treatments are suitable for both men and women.
- We have both male and female consultants at each of our outlets on a daily basis to assist our male and female customers with hair removal for all body parts.
- For privacy reasons, we only allow male consultants to assist with treatments for male customers, and female consultants to assist with treatments for female customers.
- Whether it is Bikini, armpits or any other body parts, our team is experienced and will be able to assist our patients with the full hair removal treatment.
We kindly ask that all cancellations and schedule changes are made within at least 24 hours notice of your scheduled appointment. Any cancellations made within less than 24 hours notice will be subject to a 50% charge of the scheduled service. Any no shows will be charged 100% of the scheduled service.
You will not be billed unless there is a less than 24-hour cancellation or no show. By booking you agree to this policy described above and you give authorization to charge the credit card you give when you book your appointment. Thank you
We value your business and ask that you respect our cancellation policy. We recognize that the time of our clients and staff is valuable.